Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Latest...

"Your dresses should be tight enough to show that you're a woman and loose enough to show that you're a lady." -Edith Head

Found this quote today and love it. I figure God made us the way He did for a reason, we shouldn't be ashamed of it, although we should be respectful of it.
In reading other blogs, and researching modesty online, I can totally understand why the average person automatically thinks "frumpy" when they hear "modest". Ugh! It sooo doesn't have to be that way.

I just found this web site: The Modest Mom. It is sooo cool. Being a mom, she does focus on maternity clothing, but I love this skirt.
Rainbow Striped Denim Skirt
She is pricey, but a birthday present? Lol! I love it. *sigh*

Those of you who follow my other blog probaby already know this, but this last weekend I made a set of 6 little girls jumpers to put in the Palisade Peach Festival.
Here it is!
I thought they turned out pretty cute. I guess I wasn't the only one because I sold 5 out of 6 :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs! :) And I love the modesty blog so much. It's always encouraging to read them, because I've struggled with finding my "beliefs" on modesty and what is right for me and what is not. Thanks for writing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete