Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beautiful formal wear...

Its the Audree from Totally Modest, one of their new wedding gowns!
I am sooo in love with this dress. I think it is beautiful!
Normally I'm not a real lacy girl, but this is perfect.
Personally, I might prefer a slightly higher neck-line,
but that is very easy to fix (especially on square necks).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And how's this for an adorable flower girl's dress?!
(Y'all know I'm partial to turquoise and aqua :)
Totally Modest
Flower Girls Collection 2
Style Number:CA566

Anyway, I just had to share  :)
Hope y'all enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. I love it all!!!! That wedding dress is a little similar to mine...but I like that one better. I didn't have long to find a wedding dress and the one I had didn't have sleeves. I wanted sleeves soooo bad! This would have been perfect. :) Maybe someday when we renew our vows. :)

    ReplyDelete