Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why...?

After working in a main-stream store for women's formal wear for almost a year, I realized that lots of us are unsatisfied with the modesty standards of main-stream formal wear.

This last year it hit me particularly hard as I prepared for my own wedding. Come to think of it, the only female member of the wedding party who managed to find an outfit, was my mom. I found that at Dillard's (and paid an arm and a leg for it). And she had a friend rework the collar to make it more comfortable for her.

Didn't she look beatiful? (Hopefully soon, after we get all our pictures from our photograghers I will have a better full-length picture.)

Everyone else either made their own, or had a friend make it for them.
Don't they turn out awesome? I love that color!
And if you go here...you can see the adorable flowergirls :)

However, I realize that not everyone can sew formal-wear, or has friends that can sew it. So that is the reason for this blog.
So, if you're interested at all, please follow. Just try it, it's easy, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment