Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I know I'm a terribly sporatic blogger. *sigh*
What to do about it? I've thought about having a blogging marathon where I post something on each of my blogs at least twice a week. But I worry that I will run out of interesting things and bore you. Which in my opinion is worse than not doing anything.
Same thing goes for my facebook page. You know when you "like" a page and then all the sudden your homepage is full of their posts? That to me is annoying, but so is total silence. Ugh! A balance please?!
Another problem I have is posting a blog but then not sharing it on my page.

Omw ladies! I just found this awesome website, and they have some really beautiful dresses.
Check it out for yourself! Dress and Tux.com

Really like some of the details on this one!




And this one, I really like the sleeve length!




Not much into the princess look? Now this is elegant! Now just imagine the neckline modified to a sweetheart neckline. Beauty defined...




I love being able to look online for ideas. Someday when I open my own shop... Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment