Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Maternity Clothes on Zulily

Hey everyone! (Or should I say expectant women and their friends :)
I recently found Zulily. I love it! Its basically different companies that promote big sales that they have, on Zulily-daily deals for moms, babies and kids. (Each company only has a few days, so its constantly new stuff.) It's like discount shopping tons of different brands all on one site.
Now, you're probably wondering if I got a job advertising for them. Nope! Just really, really like what I see on there.

This morning I found these really cute maternity tops and wanted to share! This company's sale ends early, early Sunday morning. So you have the rest of the day and tomorrow (Sat.) to get them.

So if you know of anyone that is expecting, feel free to pass it along. (It would also be a great gift.)

One of the things I really like about it, is you can use pay-pal. There are days when there isn't any really good deals, and then days that there are.

So... here goes...

easily layered with a tank...
 
both- $19.99

not everyone's style, but sweet and modest...
 $14.99

nice sweater, if you will be going thru winter...
$19.99

love the color on this one... but I have doubts about the fit for very far along.
$14.99

and my personal favorite... love the sleeve length!
$13.99

Just a few I saw and really liked. There are tons more!
You can view this collection here.

Happy shopping and saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment